Melbourne skills institute (MSI) – RTO Code:45479 Trading as: Australian Academy of Business and Support (AABS) is an Australian, Nationally Registered Training Organisation registered by the National VET regulator, Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) since January 2019.
The owner/operators of AABS have a mutual and on going commitment and strong focus for ensuring our RTO delivers quality tailored training and assessment to our clients and students within the Business Management industry.
Coming out of the strict Covid restrictions towards the end of 2020, our focus has been on securing enrolments and delivering the BSB50215 Diploma of Business qualification to a select niche market and/or cohort of students.
In maintaining our commitment to providing a unique and tailored experience to our select client and student base, we are able to offer our clients and students a more personalised and positive learning experience and outcomes including, but not limited to:
· One-on-one training and mentoring throughout their course of study,
· Studying at their own pace – with flexible delivery options
· Accessing their learning and assessment resources 24/7 via AABS Student Portal (Moodle/LMS)
· A course designed to suit their needs and lifestyle
· Access to regular and ongoing support and guidance from our team
· Timely responses from Trainers, Assessors and staff
· No hidden costs
· Recognition of prior learning available
· Credit Transfers available
Training staff at Australian Academy of Business and Support each bring a passion and commitment to ensuring our Registered Training Organisation provides quality and relevant training.
Our Directors are our Trainers – what we offer we deliver !
Each of our fully qualified and industry current Trainers and Assessors bring with them over 20 years of demonstrated experience in successfully operating in a VET training environment within a variety of industry sectors including, Business, Management, Leadership, Administration and Communication Skills.
In addition, our Trainers have gained recent experience working within a VET compliance monitoring environment and are able to draw on these experiences when developing and managing the operations and training activities within our RTO.
Australian Academy of Business and Support (AABS) has its head office and our fully functional classrooms, training facilities and simulated business environment located with in our East Perth premises – Located on the Ground Floor at 150 Adelaide Terrace, East Perth 6004.
Australian Academy of Business and Support has implemented a number of strategies to ensure we have a systematic process for collecting feedback from our students, Trainers, staff and clients, then analysing and acting on that feedback and relevant data available in order to continuously improve our business, support services and training including, but not limited to:
· Collecting, analysing and acting on feedback received
· Keeping up to date with industry requirements through direct consultation with industry and Industry Surveys
· Keeping informed of industry changes through relevant Industry Skills Council Newsletters
· Being involved with local and national training associations and organizations
· Establishing client needs through verbal communication within the classroom
· Holding monthly Quality & Compliance Meetings to ensure that we are monitoring and
improving our services
· Providing students, industry, Trainers and administration staff the opportunity to suggest
improvements to our services by completing an “Opportunity for Improvement” form and
acting on the suggestions made through our Quality & Compliance Meetings
· Acting on complaints in an efficient and professional manner
· Benchmarking against other registered training organisations
· Holding internal Professional Development workshops for our training and administration staff
· Undertaking Professional Development through attending workshops and training
· Keeping our Trainers, Assessors and Administration staff current with any changes within the
industry through our monthly meetings
· Undertaking internal audits of our systems and processes.
Trainers and Assessors
All training and assessment conducted at Australian Academy of Business and Support is undertaken by professional Trainers and Assessors who have the relevant formal vocational qualifications, the required industry currency, and hold the current Certificate IV in Training and Assessment.
All our Trainers and Assessors are encouraged and required to undertake continual professional development to maintain their currency within the industry, this includes their training qualifications.
Get In touch
available from 9am – 5pm , Monday to Friday
Address Suite 3 / 150 Adelaide Terrace
East Perth, 6004